All Engagement Sessions include the digital images with a copyright release allowing unlimited print and web use. Every picture received from Alling Photography will be color corrected and enhanced in vibrancy, brightness, detail and luminance to make ALL of your pictures beautiful to look at. Then retouch to remove all blemishes and enhance skin tones is available if you choose to make those special pictures look absolutely flawless.
Sessions are scheduled Monday through Saturday. Sorry we don’t schedule any sessions for Sundays.
Check out some of our favorite engagement pictures in our Engagement Photography portfolio. We would love to chat. Schedule a 15 minute call or contact Alling Photography.
Engagement Session with digital images – $800
- A pre-consult in person or online to plan your best possible session experience (optional).
- One professional photographer at the 2 hour session at location of choice (locations beyond 50 miles from Brighton may have a travel fee)
- Image editing – Images will be color corrected and enhanced in vibrancy, brightness, detail and luminance.
- An online gallery for easy choosing ordering and sharing will be posted for 2 weeks.
- ALL of the edited digital images (at least 45 images) will be prepared for you in both color and black and white on a USB drive, with a copyright release allowing unlimited print and web use. (The digital images will print up to at least an 8×12).
With your engagement portraiture, our graphic designers can design up beautiful Save the Date Announcements, Wedding Invitations with or without Matching Response Cards, Wedding Programs etc… They can also incorporate your engagement pictures into beautiful artwork composites to display at the reception and even a portrait guest book for your wedding guests to sign at the wedding and reception.
Wedding Portrait Session with digital images – $800
Two hour Wedding Portrait Sessions include all that is included in an engagement session above.
We no longer cover wedding event photography, but a Wedding Portrait Session may be the right choice for you if:
- You do not want to waste the time with formal pictures between the wedding and the reception allowing everything to flow seamlessly from your wedding to your reception with no wait time for your guests. This is accomplished by taking your wedding portraits before the wedding. We even set up first look photos so you still get that first look at each other in your wedding attire either on another day or earlier in the day before the wedding.
- The wedding is a private event with a separate reception. For these types of weddings we usually take pictures of the couple before or after the wedding at the wedding location or even on another day at your location of choice so the pictures can be used to decorate at the later reception.
- You did not get formal pictures on your wedding day for whatever reason.
Check out a sample of the portraiture that might be created in our Wedding Portrait Sessions in our Wedding Portrait Photography portfolio.
We also offer professional portrait printing and products that are ordered through a variety of companies whose color and quality are always outstanding. There is no minimum purchase of pictures required and our high end, fully retouched prints with three luxurious finishes to choose from start at $50. Included in our products are mounted and framed portraiture, canvas gallery wraps, standouts, metal prints, canvas block wraps, and almost any other portrait product you can imagine. We also have in house graphic designers to provide you with beautiful custom designed albums, and customized thank you notes etc… To receive additional information or to book a session schedule a 15 minute call or contact Alling Photography.