Alling Photography specializes in Michigan senior pictures all over the Southeastern Michigan area, from Detroit to Bloomfield Hills and outlying areas in and around Livingston County and Washtenaw County, including Brighton, Pinckney, Howell, Milford, Hartland, South Lyon, Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti. We have also extended the area included for our Michigan senior pictures to also include areas like Kalamazoo and even Muskegon on designated dates on the west side of the state at no additional charge (Lake Michigan senior pictures are amazing). Senior Photography is our main business and there is nothing we enjoy more! We can take your pictures on location both indoors and outdoors or you can have your senior pictures taken in the comfort of our studio in Brighton, Michigan. We offer three types of senior portrait sessions to our high school seniors as well as an option to have a yearbook picture taken without a session. PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO FIND THE SESSION THAT BEST FITS YOUR NEEDS.
Sessions are available Monday-Saturday. No sessions are scheduled on Sundays. There is a $100 deposit required to hold your date and time within 5 business days of booking your session (See below for portrait ordering info). Choosing a photographer is all about the work so take some time to look at our senior portfolio. To receive additional information for any of our Senior Picture Sessions or to book a session, feel free to give us a call at 810-220-3464 or contact Alling Photography.
“Senior Picture Mini Session” – $100
(This session is only available in Brighton at Huron Meadows Metropark, Bishop Lake State Park, downtown Brighton, in our Brighton studio, or within 5 min of our studio)
This session is perfect for the senior who really isn’t interested in taking a lot of senior pictures, but wants a few images to choose from. This session takes approximately 30 minutes and will be done in one outfit at one of the designated locations in Brighton (it’s no problem bringing varied accessories or a jacket to add to your one outfit), to provide the senior with full length, 3/4 length, as well as close up shots to choose from. You will be provided with at least 10 images to choose from during your preview/ordering consultation where you will be able to place your order that day, so make sure all deciding parties are at the ordering consult.
A fully touched up yearbook picture sent to the high school is NOT included with the “senior picture mini session”, but can be added at a discounted rate, for an additional $35. (see below for info on yearbook picture without a session)
The “SENIOR SESSION” – $225 (Our most popular session)
The senior session includes:
- A pre-consult meeting (Optional)
- A full 2 hour outdoor/indoor session with a professional photographer at your location of choice
- A sneak peek of at least 2 images posted to facebook/Instagram (only if you choose) within a week after your session.
- Image editing
- 40 images to choose from
- One free 8×10 print in the pose of choice (with blemish removal)
- A retouched, blemish free, yearbook picture submitted directly to your school (Either traditional style or any one of your pictures if your school does not require a traditional head shot picture. Yearbook submission info is required by senior).
- An ordering consult and online photo gallery for easy sharing and ordering. The online gallery will be posted for 2 weeks allowing you all that time to choose and place your final order.
- A free digital mobile device album upload of all of the portraits that you purchase a 5×7 or larger print (this includes images of the wallets you purchase because you get them in sets of 8). These images do contain a watermark at the bottom and are not large enough or high enough resolution to print, but once the app is uploaded, the album can be accessed anytime on your smart phone, even without internet access, and it can be shared with anyone via social media or to upload to their phone, tablet or computer as well!
Upgrade to a “DIGITAL IMAGE SENIOR SESSION” – $900
(This is over $350 off our regular prices for all that is included in this session!)
Includes everything in the Senior Session above, plus:
- Image editing and BLEMISH REMOVAL on ALL proof images (40 images)
- ALL of your digital proof images prepared in color AND in black & white, sized BOTH for print use AND for web use and placed on a dvd or flashdrive with a copyright release allowing UNLIMITED PRINT AND WEB USE for non-commercial purposes. (Images will print up to an 8×12 and often to an 11×14).
- A free digital mobile device album upload of your favorite 10 images. Once the app is uploaded, the album can be accessed anytime on your smart phone or mobile device, even without internet access, and it can be shared with anyone via social media or to upload to their phone, tablet or computer as well!
- One free mounted 11×14 (or smaller) portrait in the pose of choice.
- A music video of the proofs from your session (This is especially nice to show at the graduation party)
- Ordering consult and online photo gallery for easy sharing and ordering that will be posted for at least 2 weeks (You will still have a gallery posted for your convenience in ordering our outstanding portrait products should you choose to do so, but no order will be necessary, and you will be able to pick up your digital images during this consult. However, the mounted 11×14 will not be ready for pick up till 1 to 2 weeks after you order it and the video and digital album app will be delivered at the same time as the mounted portrait.)
Session Information for both the Senior Session and the Digital Image Senior Session
Both of these senior sessions last up to 2 hours and give you a fun photo shoot experience for your senior portraits that will last a lifetime! The most common comment we get from seniors after their session is, “This was a lot more fun than I thought it would be!” These sessions have very few limitations. You choose the location (we are happy to give suggestions) or you can have your senior pictures taken in the comfort of our studio or a little of both. These sessions can last as short or as long as the senior wants up to 2 hours, so feel free to bring all the outfit changes, accessories, props, pets, etc… that you want. Remember this session is all about you, who you are and even who you want to be!
If you want a traditional style portrait taken for your yearbook, that is a FREE service that is included in these sessions. Your traditional background, blemish free, touched up, head and shoulders style yearbook picture will be prepared to your schools specifications and submitted directly to your school. – This can be taken either at the beginning or end of your senior picture session. (Each senior is responsible to provide photographer with yearbook specifications and pictures must be taken at least 2 weeks prior to yearbook deadline to assure timely submission-extra charge may apply for rush submission).
FYI, FOR THOSE WHO GO TO A SCHOOL WITH A “PREFERRED PHOTOGRAPHER” FOR YEARBOOK PICTURES: IT IS NOT WITHIN YOUR SCHOOLS RIGHTS TO PROHIBIT YOU FROM SUBMITTING YOUR YEARBOOK PICTURE AS LONG AS IT MEETS THEIR SCHOOL SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE YEARBOOK. TO DO SO WOULD BE INFRINGING UPON YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. IF YOU CAN GET THE SPECIFICATIONS FROM YOUR YEARBOOK ADVISER, WE CAN SUBMIT YOUR YEARBOOK PICTURE DIRECTLY TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL FOR YOU, OR IF YOU DON’T WANT TO CAUSE ANY FRICTION, BUT LOVE OUR PHOTOGRAPHY, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR “YEARBOOK ONLY” PICTURE DONE BY THE SCHOOLS “PREFERRED PHOTOGRAPHER” AND HAVE US TAKE THE REST OF YOUR PICTURES.
Special discounts for all seniors who book their “Senior Session” with a friend. If you book your “Senior Session” together with a friend, you will each get a $25 voucher towards your senior picture order and booking together does NOT mean you have to share your session. The two sessions can be booked back to back allowing the friends the opportunity to have a few pictures taken together at the end and beginning of their two sessions. What a wonderful keepsake that could be.
Add a family picture to your senior session for an additional $50. We set up a single family pose and take several shots to get the best image, either before or after the senior session is over.
To receive additional information for either of the above sessions or to book a session feel free to give us a call at 810-220-3464 or contact Alling Photography.
Portrait ordering information
Our portraits and products are ordered through a variety of companies whose color and quality are always outstanding and we stand by our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. When you book any senior session with us, you are not locking yourself into purchasing a specific package or into spending a certain amount on portraiture. There is no minimum purchase of pictures required and all prices include blemish removal. Prints start at $17 for a sheet of 8 dye-cut wallets with the rounded corners, $13 for a 4×6, $20 for a 5×7 and $35 for an 8×10. Besides high quality studio prints with the classic luster finish, we also offer metallic finish prints, proof books, printed senior albums, digital senior albums that can be uploaded to mobile devices and shared on social media sites, mounted & framed portraiture, standouts, metal prints, block wraps, gallery wraps and we have our own graphic designers to custom design graduation announcements/invitations and beautiful composites.
A fully touched up YEARBOOK PICTURE without a session – $45
We take several traditional background headshots and you choose your favorite to go into the school yearbook. Your blemish free, touched up yearbook picture will be prepared to your schools specifications and sent directly to your high school (Each senior is responsible to provide photographer with yearbook specifications and pictures must be taken at least 2 weeks prior to yearbook deadline to assure timely submission-extra charge may apply for rush submission).
If you choose to have a yearbook picture taken without a session, your chosen picture will be available for purchase (See above for portrait ordering info).
To receive additional information about yearbook pictures or to book your yearbook picture, feel free to give us a call at 810-220-3464 or contact Alling Photography.